All content and materials found on the Safir Jewelry website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, are the property of Safir Jewelry or its content suppliers and are protected by copyright laws. The reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance of the content and materials on this website is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of Safir Jewelry.
If you believe that any content on our website infringes upon your copyright, please notify us immediately by providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Safir Jewelry to locate the material
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement that the information in your notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
Safir Jewelry will investigate any notices of alleged copyright infringement and take appropriate action, which may include removing or disabling access to the material in question.